Tuesday 31 August 2010

Restart

It feels strange going around the globe alone without you.


It was meant to be us together exploring new places.

I’m flying solo now and your probably making the same plans with someone else now.

Was meant to be you and me and now our plans are yours and his

Our life and what it was meant to be, or could have been. You have given my space to someone else now and there’s nothing I can do about it.

You say you’ll never fall in love again, hell I know you’ve fallen.

I’m taking it all back to the start and hitting restart.

If you would have waited and given me another chance I’d do things differently.

You said you’d never fall in love again, hell I know you’ve fallen.

Now I’m flying solo and I want to take it back to the start and hit restart

Coz baby I’d do things differently starting off with you.

You took my heart and tore it apart.

You said you’d never fall again but I know you have fallen.

Now I’m hitting restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment